- We stopped the installation in April 2016 and started the dismantling in January 2018 and finished in August 2018.
- In the package there are all the WRM parts, mechanical and electrical, spares and aux tools.
- Electrical parts are good package. Practically all the PLC system are siemens S7 and stands. DC motor drives are ABB with INDAR DC motors. (525V).
- Stelmor cooling roller table Structure are out of scope.
- Transformers for DC drives are out of scope (30000/525V).
- Attached some photos about equipment and warehouse where they are stored. All electrical equipment package is completely closed (white boxes in photo). Attached is WRM layout.
- Billet Sizes we have used are: 160x160x11,600mm and 210x160x11,600mm.
-The total weight is in the packing list, 3000 Tons more or less.
This wire rod mill is a semicontinous mill. The billets are free between roughing mill and first Intermediate. The roughing mill is 2 times faster than 1st Intermediate and 1st Intermediate are Horizontal stands ready for two strands. Stands are housing-less type.
The mill is dismantled and packed in boxes ready for immediate shipment.See links below for more: